If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this image of a jumping-for-joy entomology graduate with an insect net is worth at least a thousand insects. Or maybe a million? When Rebecca "RJ" Millena recently received her bachelor's degree in entomology from the University of California, Davis, it was the culmination of her kindergarten dream. At age 5, she wrote on her "About Me" poster in her Concord (Calif.) kindergarten class: "When I grow up, I want to be an entomologist." And now she's...Thursday, 17 June 2021
UC Davis Entomology Graduate: A Kindergarten Dream Comes True
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this image of a jumping-for-joy entomology graduate with an insect net is worth at least a thousand insects. Or maybe a million? When Rebecca "RJ" Millena recently received her bachelor's degree in entomology from the University of California, Davis, it was the culmination of her kindergarten dream. At age 5, she wrote on her "About Me" poster in her Concord (Calif.) kindergarten class: "When I grow up, I want to be an entomologist." And now she's...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment